Nimmons Consulting Values
Our core values are:
- Trusted Change Agents: Trusted by National Security leaders domestically and globally to deliver products and services to tight budgets and timescales in highly regulated, highly scrutinised, mission critical environments
- Creative and Challenge Led: Highly innovative and creative culture, constructively challenging orthodoxy and speaking truth to power as a truly critical friend
- Outcome Focused, Agile by Default: Outcome obsessed, not input obsessed. Agile by default, ensuring rapid delivery of value and the ability to fail fast and learn fast
- LEAN Start-up Thinking: LEAN organisation obsessed with continuous improvement and maximisation of efficiency
- Evidential: Decision making based on tangible evidence and data points
- Sustainable Change: Working with client organisations to adopt solutions and deliver against the procurement business case
- Collaborative: Collaborating with clients and partners to maximise positive outcomes, including knowledge transfer
- Diverse: Celebrating and harnessing diversity in deriving fresh insight and perspectives on complex client challenges in Defence, Security, Policing and Justice sectors.
Eur Ing Steve Nimmons FBCS CITP FIET CEng FRSA FLS FSA Scot MSc BSc DIS
Steve Nimmons is an internationally experienced consultant. He has worked with clients in the UK, USA, Netherlands, Spain, Hong Kong, Colombia and Ireland. In the UK he works across the policing and criminal justice sectors and has consulted on national programmes with the judiciary and law enforcement agencies.
Steve Nimmons with former UK Chancellor of the Exchequer George Osborne at a reception in No. 11 Downing Street.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- MSc (Distinction) in Terrorism, Security and Policing (Liverpool John Moore’s Centre for Advanced Policing Studies)
- Certificate in Terrorism Studies (University of St. Andrews)
- BSc (Hons) Computing
- Diploma in Industrial Studies (DIS)
Steve is a:
- Chartered Fellow of the BCS (FBCS CITP),
- Chartered Engineer (CEng),
- Certified European Engineer (Eur Ing),
- Fellow of the IET (FIET),
- Royal Society of Arts (FRSA),
- Linnean Society (FLS) and
- Society of Antiquaries of Scotland (FSA Scot).
He is a member of:
- The Institute of Directors (MIoD)
- The Royal United Services Institute (RUSI)
- The Royal Institute of International Affairs (Chatham House)
- The UK National Defence Association (UK NDA)
- The London Press Club and
- The Chartered Institute of Journalists (MCIoJ)
He is an Electric Circle Patron of the Royal Institute of GB.
City of London
Steve has interests in the traditions of the City of London. He is a:
- Liveryman of the Worshipful Co. of Framework Knitters
- Freeman of the Worshipful Co. of Information Technologists
- Member of the Guild of Freeman of the City of London
- Juror of the Court Leet of the Guildable Manor of Southwark
- Member of the United Wards Club
He received the Freedom of London in October 2008.
Steve is a charity trustee with a small UK based charity. He is a member of several industry panels and was a founding member of the Chairman’s Circle of the Council of Christians and Jews.
Steve is a Paul Harris Fellow, a Kentucky Colonel and an Honorary ‘Tar Heel’ (citizen of North Carolina).