JOIN US at Unicom for a panel discussion on Enterprise Architecture Strategy – 27th September 2012, London.
An effective Enterprise Architecture enables the organisation to achieve the right balance between IT efficiency and business innovation.
However new elements are affecting the way in which the Enterprise Architecture is designed and implemented. In today’s unstable climate, where change is becoming the norm and every organisation needs to respond rapidly to the constant changing needs of the business environment. Enterprises should look to having a strategy in place and also to execute those strategies. They must be aware of the tools that are suitable so that these two areas deliver business value. A flexible, changeable and reusable framework that will meet current and future business trends is crucial for an enterprise.
Join the Strategy Panel for a stimulating debate about the role of Enterprise Architecture in 21st century business.
Panel 2: Strategic (Strategic understanding to support the planning and development of your Enterprise Architecture)
Panellists: Sally Bean (Enterprise Architecture Consultant), Steve Nimmons, Philip Veasey (Owner, Axum Ltd. and Management Consultant)
- Understanding good and bad complexity
- Next Practice Architecture, understanding disruptive technologies and the need for new architectural thinking
- Outside in – why we need to think global and act local
- Systems Thinking VPEC-T and other structure techniques to aide strategic problem solving
- Business and IT strategy and what each should deliver
- Future roles, responsibilities and capabilities of Enterprise Architects
Unicom Panel on Architecture Strategy
Further Reading on Architecture and IT Strategy
- Enterprise Architecture As Strategy: Creating a Foundation for Business Execution
- Implementing World Class IT Strategy: How it Can Drive Organizational Innovation
- Leading Digital – Turning Technology into Business Transformation
- Digital Strategy: A Guide to Digital Business Transformation
- Digital to the Core